- Pronunciation: FAB-ruh-SAWR-us
- Translation: True Reversed Vertebrae Lizard
- Order: Ornithischia
- Height: 1.5 feet (0.5 meters)
- Length: 3.3 feet (1 meter)
- Period: Early Jurassic
- Description: Herbivore, Bipedal
- Notes: Based upon fragmentary remains discovered in Lesotho,Africa, the Fabrosaurus specimen may prove to be a Scelidosauridaeor a Lesothosaurus. Fabrosaurus' long hind legs suggest that itwas a good runner. Its shorter forelimbs bore five-fingered hands,with which it grasped the plants it ate. Its jaw was equipped withvery tiny, ridged teeth, and a horny beak.